All non-domestic students must be enrolled as international students if they are attending school for more than two weeks, or are paying a fee for educational services. International students are not funded by the Ministry. Enrolment is entirely at the school’s discretion.
International students interested in studying at Wakatipu High School should read the process and requirements section on this website, complete an International Student Enrolment Form and, upon request, submit relevant documentation. Before completing an enrolment form, we recommend you read our prospectus to find out more. If you have any questions, please contact us.
International students who’d like to study at Wakatipu High School should first complete the International Student Enrolment Form. Prospective students are required to have an English Language qualification (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent). You will be required to submit copies and school records upon request.
1. Complete form, include a passport photo, school reports and non-refundable registration fee
2. Submit prerequisites and school records upon request
3. Submit a written statement upon request
4. If conditions are met, you'll be offered a conditional place at Wakatipu High School
5. Pay fees - for more details about fees, click here.
6. Unconditional place offered